International. France has many strengths to attract businesses and foreign investment. If you are a Spanish company and you are thinking to operate in France, please don´t hesitate to contact us.
As a major industrial power at the heart of a buoyant European market, it is a country which is opening its doors to businesses and talents
- France is a modern, open market with strong demographics. It is one of the main global economic powers. As a founding member of the European Union and Eurozone and given its location at the heart of Europe, France offers direct access to the single European market and EU partners.
- France is investing heavily in its education system. It has a qualified, adaptable workforce which can master new technologies, which are essential for increasing productivity. France offers strong labour productivity and, as compared to the United States, for example, offers attractive operating costs for foreign companies in all sectors of activity, particularly R&D.
- France is investing heavily in R&D. Since 2007, its spending has been increasing every year, mainly as a result of tax benefits. The main R&D investment sectors are automobiles, aircraft and spacecraft manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, scientific and technical activities, and IT and information services.In addition, France specializes in growth areas such as biotechnology and environmental technologies. It has made ecological transition one of the mainstays of its development.
- France has a vibrant market in terms of net business creation. Innovative businesses can benefit from an extensive network of incubators and accelerators all over France, including Station F, the world’s biggest start-up campus, which is attracting many foreign companies. France makes life easier for entrepreneurs, with an ambitious labour market and tax reform programme and an action plan to promote corporate growth and simplify the business environment. Strong asset management and the vibrant and diversified funding channels of Paris’s financial market are part of France’s appeal.
- France has fast and efficient connections with the rest of the world, particularly Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Companies located in France also benefit from a high-quality communications infrastructure, including high-speed network coverage, as well as electricity at competitive and stable prices.
GM Integra RRHH is part of one of the most important HR group services in Europe, Securex. We provides a complete service for everything relating to payroll and HR for businesses in more than 20 European countries, between them, France.
Securex operates in France. Cela fait maintenant plus d’un siècle et près de 40 ans en France que Securex offre des solutions aux entreprises dans le secteur public ou privé, aux TPE, PME, grands comptes, en passant par les institutions, les assureurs ou les courtiers. Au fil des ans, Securex est donc devenu bien plus qu’un prestataire de contre-visite médicale des arrêts de travail.
If you are a Spanish company and you are thinking to operate in France, please don´t hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to help you.