International labour mobility.
International assignments and career expatriates are key resources for international operations. Nowadays in a complex and changing legal environment specific to international mobility, companies need professional and specialized Legal & Consulting Services.
International labour mobility consulting is a reality. There is no magic formula; however, the management of a specific regulation combined with legal and administrative expertise in socio-labour fundamentals, a clear direction and the commitment of all necessary participants are the ingredients to obtain a positive result in the process.
When hiring an immigrant, special care must be taken with the local legislation at destination. We precisely coordinate the process and deadlines, from consular phase until the entry and posterior legal regularization as a resident.
To GM Integra RRHH, preliminary planning is essential to avoid improvisation. The stages in the development of our work are:
- Client’s key-elements identification :
- Identification of the target company.
- Functions to be carried out.
- Employment relationship regulation.
- Remuneration (cash and kind).
- Preplanning before leaving.
- Intercultural Training: Since the sharing of a language does not imply uniformity in customs and cultures.
- Transfer, welcome and monitoring
- Legal Guarantees
GM Integra RRHH is part of one of the most important HR group services in Europe, SECUREX. We provides a complete service for everything concerning to payroll and HR for businesses in more than 20 European countries. Contact us , we can help your company.