1. Ownership of the domain www.gmintegrarrhh.com
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), users are informed that this domain is owned by:
Owner: GM INTEGRA RRHH, S.L.
Address: Passeig Pere III, 14-16, pis 5 porta 3 de Manresa 08242 (Barcelona)
Contact: Tel/Fax: +34 93 872 69 44 / +34 912 78 31 94
Barcelona Companies Register, volume 20.562, folio 209, page 209, sheet no. B-7187
The access and use of the Website confers the condition of user of the Website (hereinafter, the "User") and implies the acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice as well as its modifications, given that GM INTEGRA RRHH, S.L. (hereinafter, GM INTEGRA RRHH ) reserves the right to carry out, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained in the website, its configuration and presentation and access conditions.
Therefore, the User must always read this Legal Notice each time he/she accesses the Website, as the Website and its conditions of use set out in this Legal Notice may undergo modifications. In any case, the mere fact of using and browsing the Website will always imply the acceptance as a User, without any kind of reservations, of each and every one of the general conditions of access and use.
2. Intellectual and industrial property
All the contents of the website, such as, but not limited to, texts, photographs, graphics, videos, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound contents, as well as its graphic design and source codes, are property of GM INTEGRA RRHH, which has the right to use and exploit them, in this sense, they become works protected by the applicable national and international intellectual and industrial property legislation in force at all times, so that none of the exploitation rights recognised by the current intellectual property regulations on them can be understood as assigned to the Web User.
Therefore, on the basis of the legislation on intellectual property and the provisions in force at any time, it is strictly forbidden the total or partial exploitation of any of the contents appearing on the website as well as the copy, reproduction, adaptation, modification or transformation of the contents of the website and, where appropriate, the distribution and public communication, including the mode of making available, of all or part of the contents, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the express written authorisation of GM INTEGRA RRHH.
The trademarks, commercial names or distinctive signs are owned by GM INTEGRA RRHH, and access to the Website does not grant any right over the aforementioned trademarks, commercial names and/or distinctive signs.
Therefore, the simple access by the User to the website implies the commitment to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by GM INTEGRA RRHH.
3. Hyperlinks and/or Links
The contents of the website may include links to other websites managed by third parties in order to facilitate the user's access to interchangeable information via the Internet.
GM INTEGRA RRHH is not responsible for the existence of links between third parties and other websites not related to GM INTEGRA RRHH and the links that could be provided through the web have informative purposes for the user of the web, but in no case would place GM INTEGRA RRHH in a position of guarantor and/or provider of the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through the links and, therefore, GM INTEGRA RRHH is not responsible for the damages caused by the unlawfulness, quality, outdatedness, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and/or services of the Linked Sites, nor for any other damage.
Therefore, GM INTEGRA RRHH is exempt from any responsibility for the services and/or information provided in other web pages linked to this web. The User is warned that in the event that he/she considers that there is a Linked Site with illicit or inappropriate contents, he/she can communicate it to GM INTEGRA RRHH by e-mail.
Finally, it is forbidden the introduction of hyperlinks for advertising, commercial or association purposes to web pages outside GM INTEGRA RRHH that allow access to the website without consent and / or express authorization. In the case of authorisation by GM INTEGRA RRHH, the conditions to introduce links from its pages to the GM INTEGRA RRHH website will be established.
4. Conditions of use of the Website
The User acknowledges and accepts that access to and use of the Website is free and voluntary and is carried out under his/her sole responsibility.
Therefore, the User undertakes to use the website correctly and lawfully in accordance with the Law, this Legal Notice and good faith and public order, refraining from using the website in any way that may prevent, damage or impair the normal operation, property and rights and interests of GM INTEGRA RRHH, its suppliers, other users or, in general, of any third party or in any other way overload, damage or disable the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or products and applications (software) of GM INTEGRA RRHH or third parties, so the User will be liable to GM INTEGRA RRHH or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of these obligations.
During the use of the website by the User, the following actions, which may be modified, are also prohibited, including but not limited to the following:
- The use of computer viruses or any file or program designed to interrupt, damage, or limit the operation of the web, any of the services or networks of GM INTEGRA RRHH, any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment, or damage or gain unauthorised access to data or other information of GM INTEGRA RRHH or any third party.
- Impersonate, interfere with or disrupt the service, servers or networks connected to the services or breach any of the requirements or regulations of networks connected to the services.
- Falsify or alter any GM INTEGRA HR information.
- The prohibition to introduce, store or disseminate, on or from the website, any information contrary to the law, regulations, customs and public order, as well as any material that may be defamatory, offensive, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, inciting to violence, discrimination on grounds of race, sex, ideology, religion or that in any way violates morality, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honour, privacy or the image of third parties and, in general, current regulations.
- Not to carry out advertising or commercial exploitation activities through the website, and not to use the contents and information to send advertising, send messages for any other commercial purpose or to collect or store personal data of third parties.
- Collaborating with a third party to engage in any of the conduct described above.
4.2 In relation to the contents and intellectual and industrial property, apart from those stated in the corresponding section, the following:
- Not to reproduce in any way, not even by means of a hyperlink, the GM INTEGRA RRHH website or any of its contents, without the express written authorisation of GM INTEGRA RRHH.
- Not to remove, evade or manipulate the copyright and other data identifying the rights of the owners incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices, or any of the information mechanisms that the contents may contain.
- Do not alter, reprogramme, modify, adapt or translate the source code of this website.
- Any partial or total reproduction of the source code of the website in any medium whatsoever shall be considered an unauthorised copy.
- It shall also be forbidden to reproduce or copy for private use the Contents that may be considered as software or database in accordance with current legislation on intellectual property, as well as their public communication or making them available to third parties when these acts necessarily imply reproduction by the User or a third party.
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate through the website any content that infringes the intellectual or industrial property rights or business secrets of third parties and, in general, any content that it does not hold, in accordance with the law, the right to make available to third parties.
- Collaborating with a third party in carrying out any of the conduct described above.
5. Exclusion of liability
GM INTEGRA RRHH will in no case be responsible for the circumstances listed below, by way of example but not limited to, nor for any damages that may arise.
- GM INTEGRA HR assumes no responsibility for the delay, deletion, misdelivery, or failure to store User communications or personal settings.
- GM INTEGRA RRHH is not responsible for the decisions taken on the basis of the information provided in the Website nor for the damages caused to the User or third parties as a result of actions based solely on the information obtained in the Website.
- GM INTEGRA RRHH reserves the right to refuse to provide the service to any person for any reason and/or to interrupt the service in whole or in part at any time, with or without notice.
- The use of the Website is subject to all applicable regulations and the User shall be solely responsible for the content of his or her communications through the Website.
- Access to the Website does not imply any obligation on the part of GM INTEGRA RRHH to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. It is up to the User, in any case, the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
- GM INTEGRA RRHH is not responsible for any damage caused to the computer equipment of Users or third parties during the provision of the Website service.
- GM INTEGRA RRHH does not give any guarantee and is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may arise from the access or use of the Contents or the Website.
GM INTEGRA RRHH will not be responsible for:
- Possible security errors that could occur due to the use of computers infected by computer viruses.
- The use by third parties of elements owned by GM INTEGRA RRHH that confuse its personality.
- Infringements of industrial and intellectual property rights by third parties.
- Of the non-compliance of third parties that may affect the users of the GM INTEGRA RRHH website.
- The lack of functioning of the website or any of its services for reasons beyond GM INTEGRA RRHH's control.
- The consequences derived from the malfunctioning of the browser or from the use of non-updated versions of the browser.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programmes in the Contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to the terms of this Legal Notice, or to good faith and public order, of the Website or its Contents, on the part of the Users.
- Damages of any kind caused to the User as a result of failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks, computer failures or other electronic systems that lead to the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Website service during or prior to the provision of the same.
With reference to the contents and services linked through the Website, we refer to the provisions of section 3 of this legal notice concerning Hyperlinks and/or Links.
6. Enquiries, complaints and reporting of illegal and inappropriate activities.
For any suggestion, query, complaint or claim, the user can contact GM INTEGRA RRHH, through the current or future communication channels determined at any time, in the person of the Data Protection Officer (DPD-Data Protection Officer), such as:
Postal address: Passeig Pere III, 14-16, pis 5 porta 3 de Manresa 08242 (Barcelona)
Tel/Fax: +34 938726944 / +34 912 78 31 94
The aforementioned communication channels will also be valid for any User who becomes aware that the Linked Sites refer to pages whose contents or services are illicit, harmful, denigrating, violent or contrary to morality, may contact GM INTEGRA RRHH .
On the other hand, the reception by GM INTEGRA RRHH of any communication will not suppose, according to the Law 34/2002, the effective knowledge of the activities and/or contents indicated by the User as communicator.
7. Competent law and jurisdiction
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its aspects by the national legislation in force at any given time for the resolution of any dispute in relation to this Legal Notice or the relationship between them.
In the event of any conflict or discrepancy arising in the interpretation or application of the present legal conditions, the courts or tribunals which, where applicable, will hear the matter will be those provided for in the applicable legal regulations regarding competent jurisdiction, but in the event that the User is domiciled outside Spain, both parties expressly waive any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them and submit themselves to the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.
In accordance with current legislation on the Protection of Personal Data, personal data is understood to be "any information concerning identified or identifiable natural persons".
GM INTEGRA RRHH, S.L. with registered office at Passeig Pere III, 14-16, pis 5 porta 3 in Manresa 08242 (Barcelona) (hereinafter, GM INTEGRA RRHH ) complies with the requirements established in the current legislation on Personal Data Protection and its implementing regulations.
What personal data is collected
The only personal data to which GM INTEGRA RRHH will have access will be those provided voluntarily by the user. In this sense, the user must be aware that in order to access some products/services offered through the website, he/she will be asked for personal data. If the user does not provide such data, he/she will not be able to access or use the aforementioned services and contents.
Please be informed that in order to be able to provide the services requested by the User through the e-mail address that appears in the Contact section or any other that may appear on the website, you are expressly authorising that in order to deal with your query, your details must be passed on to the companies of GRUPO GROS MONSERRAT, which are GM Integra RRHH for questions related to human resources in general, Gros Monserrat Asociados for questions related to tax and accounting and Gros Monserrat Abogados for any question related to the legal field in general.
By subscribing to the newsletter, you consent to your data being processed by any of the companies in the Gros Monserrat Group, i.e. GM Integra RRHH, Gros Monserrat Asociados and Gros Monserrat Abogados, in order to be able to provide you with the corresponding subscription service.
On the other hand, we inform you that all the fields that appear on the forms that may be on the website must be filled in, so that the omission of any of them may make it impossible for us to deal with your request, unless the form itself contains data that must be filled in voluntarily.
Likewise, when the user provides his/her personal data using the contact e-mail/s, he/she is expressly authorising GM INTEGRA RRHH to process his/her personal data in order to attend his/her service requests.
With regard to security and protection, we inform you that your data will be treated with the technical means, level of security and degree of protection that is legally required to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the data provided by the user through the Website and that they will be treated with due confidentiality and duty of secrecy. In any case, for further information, you may access the LOPD Information section of the website.
The User's acceptance for the processing of his/her data by GM INTEGRA RRHH, as well as for receiving commercial communications via electronic means in the manner established in this section, will always be revocable without retroactive effects, in accordance with the provisions of the legislation in force.
Acceptance of the newsletter or communication or registration through the blog or chat that may be offered through the website or through social networks, entails your express consent to receive communications and information that may be of interest to you, whether legal, tax-accounting, human resources or services provided by the Gros Monserrat Group (GM Integra RRHH, Gros Monserrat Asociados and Gros Monserrat Abogados).
The personal data provided will be kept indefinitely as long as the relationship with you is maintained and, where appropriate, as long as the user does not request its deletion.
Finally, you are informed that you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, suppression, limitation and portability in the terms indicated in the data protection regulations, by contacting GM INTEGRA RRHH through the following address managed by the Data Protection Delegate (DPD) by e-mail: email@example.com or by post at the address Passeig Pere III, 14-16, pis 5 porta 3 of 08042 Manresa (Barcelona) Tel/Fax: +34 938726944 / +34 912 78 31 94 and that in the event that you have suffered any kind of interference in the exercise of your rights, you have the option to file a complaint with the competent authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
GM INTEGRA RRHH will not collect or process personal data from children under fourteen (14) years of age.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, due to its content, the Website may be attractive to such minors. In this sense, GM INTEGRA HR encourages parents to supervise their children's electronic activities, for example, through the use of parental control tools offered by various electronic services and software manufacturers, which help to provide a safe electronic environment for minors.
Such tools can also prevent children under the age of fourteen (14) from communicating electronically their names, addresses and other personal data without parental consent.
GM INTEGRA RRHH reserves the right to verify, by any means it deems appropriate, the real age of any user who has disclosed data under the Website and, if necessary, deny the user access to the services offered and proceed to its cancellation and deletion. However, as it is extremely difficult to determine the real age of the people who disclose data on the Website, if you discover that one of your children has made such disclosure, please contact GM INTEGRA RRHH at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.